I love my natural hair. I get to style and play with it in so many different ways. I’ve been wearing protective styles a lot lately, with me being away at school and all, it’s just easier. But now that I’m home I get to be as free as a bird for a little while.
I didn’t want to do my usual twist-out or bantu knots so I decided to do a roller-set instead. It was a pretty simple process.
1. Washed my hair with my favorite shampoo and conditioner, V05
2. Blow dried my hair on low heat
3. Moisturized my hair with Cantu Shea Butter
4. I applied some Eco Styler Gel to my hair as I rolled it with some perm rod rollers
5. After sleeping with a bonet on my hair overnight, I picked out my hair at the root, making sure not to comb out the curls
6. I played with my hair until I got my desired look!
And that’s it!
Watch me create the “Perfect Curly Fro”
Don’t forget to follow me on all social media @JoyNavon
Stay joyful you guys!