Eyebrows, one of the smallest details on your face that make the largest impact.
Now anyone who knows me knows that I don’t play about my brows hunty! I got my brows done for the first time in High School and I didn’t start filling them in or wearing makeup at all until my senior year in High School towards my freshman year of college.
I’ve gotten a few request to make a eyebrow tutorial. I was hesitant to make one since there’s thousands of them online. But nevertheless, I finally gave in and made one. I use a really basic method. Nothing fancy, nothing complicated. It’s quick and easy for everyday use!
- I start off by brushing my eyebrow hairs into place with a eyebrow brush. These are available almost anywhere; Walmart, Target, CVS, Sephora, MAC, etc.
- Next what I like to do is use my Covergirl TruBlend Concealer Stick, I use the color 567. I love this because it’s easy to use, I don’t make a mess with my brushes and it does the job the same way if not better.
- Now here’s the fun part ☺️ “FILL-IN TIME” I take my Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in the color “Chocolate” and put a very small amount on my angled eyebrow brush.
- Once I have the dipbrow on my angled brush, with short strokes I fill in my brow. But I leave the front of my eyebrow bare for a more natural ombre effect. There’s absolutely no reason to be heavy handed with this product because it comes off so smoothly onto your brows.
- After that’s done, I take my beauty blender and BLEND, BLEND, BLEND!!!!!
And that’s it, you’re done.
Make sure you check out my Youtube video to watch me do it! Don’t forget to like, comment and subscribe. Let me know what you think and if you have any questions.
Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat @joynavon
Stay joyful! 😘